How long does it take to graduate barber school?
How much does Barber school cost?
Do you offer financial Aide?
What will I learn in barber school?
At ROSSTON SCHOOL OF HAIR DESIGN, we offer not only the basic training needed to pass the State Board of Barbering and Cosmetology barber examination, but also emphasize how to be successful in the marketplace. You will be introduced to shop management, business concepts, and the psychology of personal success to help launch your new career.
It is a pleasure to have you join us at ROSSTON SCHOOL OF HAIR DESIGN. Achieving the professional goals and lifestyle you desire will undoubtedly mean hard work and much practice on your part—but the rewards of this dedication are potentially great. Your training at ROSSTON SCHOOL OF HAIR DESIGN will open a world of opportunities in the Barber industry.
What are the Graduation requirements?
- 1. Completed all 1500 required hours and program requirements;
- 2. Received a 70% average GPA; and
- 3. Cleared all financial obligations.
What are the requirements for licensure?
- • Complete a total of 1500 clock hours of instruction in a Barbering program at a board-approved school
- • Be at least 17 years of age
- • Have completed the 10th grade in a public school or its equivalent
- • Have committed no acts or crimes constituting grounds for denial of licensure under Section 480 of the Business and Professions Code
- To take the licensing examination,
In addition to the Proof of Training document, students must also present picture identification, file an Application for Examination, and remit an examination fee. Students must furnish a model, examination kit fees, and traveling expenses to the Board of Barbering & Cosmetology Examination Centers, located in Glendale, CA and Fairfield, CA.